(Senior) Account Executive (m/w/d)
Nobody understands interactive customer experience (iCX) better than Voycer. Since 2012 customers have seen value from our enterprise SaaS solution, integrating seamlessly into their web presence. They work with us to grow sustainable customer communities with effective digital marketing to create true user generated content & drive higher revenue per consumer.
As a full service provider, Voycer designs bespoke community strategies with a clear ROI for its customers. If desired, Voycer experts can also provide management services. Using proven technology and methods, customers ensure successful growth of their community, making Voycer the leading full-service provider of customer communities in Europe.
About the Role
As a (Senior) Account Executive, you will help grow Voycer’s business in D/A/CH, targeting a mix of strong mid-cap brands (preferably 1B€ in AR & above), but also Blue Chip/DAX30 accounts. These will come from different verticals, such as CPG / Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Insurance, Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy, Travel/Leisure etc.
Your focus will be to drive complex sales cycles (2-4 months for POC, 4-12 months for larger deals) with deal sizes between 20-50k€ ARR (POC) and 150k€+ (full implementation). As part of this role you will work with your BDM to prospect for new contacts & build an outreach strategy for your territory, while conducting cold outreach (emails, calling, social selling) yourself too. You will identify new business opportunities, run first & second meetings on your own, while utilizing internal resources (presales, executive team) for deep dive presentations.
As a result, you will be responsible for OE/ARR for Voycer’s SaaS platform SocialVOYCE as well as one-time revenues (consulting, projects & additional services) in your assigned territory.
What you bring along (must haves)
- Strong consultative selling skills
- You are great articulating the business value of a solution, as opposed to its technical features, functions & benefits – you love to sell a great idea & convince others
- Great hunter mentality, self starter, intrinsic motivation
- You can think in concepts that translate to easy-to-grasp pictures, diagrams and numbers
- Proficient at developing & executing territory & account strategies
- Experience targeting C Level & similar senior Execs in sufficiently large organizations
- Strong background in building up champions, penetrate large buying centers and driving DMU based complex, multiple-stakeholder driven sales cycles
- Proficiency in building business cases & presenting them to senior decision makers
- Excellent presentation skills, strong negotiation skills & exceptional closing skills
- 3yr+ successful sales experience in Enterprise Software, ideally SaaS/Cloud
- Proven track record of achieving OE/ARR quota and overachieving given targets
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a dynamic, less structured environment
- You love working in a team with your presales consultant, BDM and others & know how to best leverage them
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills in German and English
- Mostly: you have a positive, “can do” mentality & can roll up your sleeves
What would be great (nice to have)
- Strategic selling, Power Messaging or Challenger sale background
- Background in MarTech, Marketing or CX is a plus
- Intercultural proficiency in dealing with international large organisations
- Other languages are another bonus
What we offer
- The thrill of working in a small but rapidly growing SaaS leader from early on
- The chance to make a real difference – for your clients, for Voycer & for yourself
- Low hierarchies, fast & smooth processes instead of complexity & slow movement
- No manager egos, no internal fights and no politics – we are all in the same boat
- An attractive package with a competitive base salary (based on experience)
- A 50/50 split between base and variable with an uncapped OTE
- Most importantly: a fair & achievable (realistic) comp plan that offers you the chance to hit your quota and make some serious money (aggressive accelerators)
- plus performance-driven incentives and other benefits
- Cool office location in a newly built Campus in Munich
- 30 days of paid time off (PTO) & other perks
Are you interested?
- Check out LinkedIn for more details: https://www.linkedin.com/company/voycer-ag/
- Send me your CV as a base for a first conversation: email@example.com
Any questions? Get in touch: