Benefits & KPIs
Contributions per Contest
What is a Contest Platform good for?
- Your platform, your data, your leads
- High user engagement and strong retention
- More attention and publicity for your brand and your products
- Revenue potential due to sponsoring options for campaigns
- Ideal starting point for building a full fledged customer community
- Easy and yet comprehensive campaign management
Customer reference: DER Touristik Online GmbH
For us contests are an important engagement format in order to activate the community. With help of photo contests, for example, we frequently generate a significant amount of new registrations and a high engagement of existing community members. The photo rating „Wir wollen Meer“ (We want ocean) was particularly successful. More than 1.200 participants took part in the campaign, with more than 3.000 ratings submitted by them. The campaign’s landing page was accessed more than 20.000 times.
Types of contests
- Photo Rating
- Voting Battle
- Content Rating
Let us inspire you!
- Photo Rating: Wir wollen Meer, DER Tourstik
- HowTo Contest: innogy SmartHome and Philips Hue
- Blog Contest: Around the World in 80 Days (Station 6), DER Tourstik
- Individual Campaign: Tech Angel Christmas Campaign, Conrad Electronic
Extension and further development
Due to the modular structure of the SocialVOYCE solution, the Contest Platform can be seamlessly converted into a Customer Community, which includes several other engagement formats.
Would you like to find out more about how you can use a Contest Platform?