Presales Consultant / Business Consultant (m/w/d)
Nobody understands interactive customer experience (iCX) better than Voycer. Since 2012 customers have seen value from our enterprise SaaS solution, integrating seamlessly into their web presence. They work with us to grow sustainable customer communities with effective digital marketing to create true user generated content & drive higher revenue per consumer.
As a full service provider, Voycer designs bespoke community strategies with a clear ROI for its customers. If desired, Voycer experts can also provide management services. Using proven technology and methods, customers ensure successful growth of their community, making Voycer the leading full-service provider of customer communities in Europe.
About the Role
As a Presales Business Consultant you will support our sales team while grow our business in DACH. You will mostly work on new business opportunities, which arise either strong mid-cap brands, but also at Blue Chip/DAX30 accounts. These will come from different verticals, such as CPG, Financial Services, Insurance, Automotive, Energy, Manufacturing, Leisure etc.
Your focus is to partner with the Field Sales team throughout the sales process to facilitate execution of the sale. This means you’ll cover the technical/functional part of RfXs/tenders as well as late-stage sales presentations. Also you are able to navigate both sides while shaping the scope of the project. By utilizing best practices, you build a compelling business case to allow Sales to position the value of the solution. Finally you integrate functional requirements & business case into the value proposal to ensure alignment along all stakeholders.
For customers in an early stage with Voycer, you prepare, run and evaluate Strategy workshops.
What you bring along (must haves)
- Strong consultative skills through a prior business or presales consulting role
- either 5yr+ business / management consulting experience or 4yr+ pre-sales background
- You think in concepts that translate to easy-to-grasp pictures, diagrams and numbers
- You are sales driven and see Sales Reps and yourself as a “tandem bicycle” – in general you are great at working in a team driven, “can do” inspired environment
- You are proficient in speaking with and presenting to C Level & similar senior execs in sufficiently large organizations, or even large audiences (roadshows, conferences, …)
- You are great articulating the business value of a solution, as opposed to its technical features, functions & benefits – you love to sell a great idea & convince others
- You understand Use Cases and rock at building & presenting Business Cases around them to demonstrate how functional requirements and solution strategy match
- You have a good grasp of Marketing KPIs as well as growth strategies & can articulate well how they will drive ROI for our clients
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a dynamic, less structured environment
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills in German and English
- Mostly: you have a positive, “can do” mentality & can roll up your sleeves
What would be great (nice to have)
- Presales or sales role in the SaaS/Cloud space, preferably in marketing or brand/CX
- Good understanding of digital marketing & CX: how it connects brands & customers
- Solid understanding of SEO/SEM is a plus
- Master or Diploma or MBA is a plus
- Background in Strategic Selling / MHI, Challenger Sale or similar is a bonus
- Intercultural proficiency in dealing with international large organisations
- Other languages are another bonus
What we offer
- The thrill of working in a small but rapidly growing SaaS leader from early on
- The chance to make a real difference – for your clients, for Voycer & for yourself
- Low hierarchies, fast & smooth processes instead of complexity & slow movement
- No manager egos, no internal fights and no politics – we are all in the same boat
- An attractive package with a competitive base salary (based on experience) as well as a realistic & fair compensation plan, allowing you to make target & make serious money
- plus performance-driven incentives and other benefits
- Cool office location in a newly built Campus in Munich
- 30 days of paid time off (PTO) & other perks
Are you interested?
- Check out LinkedIn for more details: https://www.linkedin.com/company/voycer-ag/
- Send me your CV as a base for a first conversation: email@example.com
Any questions? Get in touch: